| 2019 IWF World Masters||- Registration Closed -|
|Date/Time:||8/16/2019 - 8/24/2019|
|Organizer:||USA Weightlifting|| |
|Sanction #: 60-19-211187|
| Click Here to get a membership for this event.|
This registration option is for USA Masters Athletes Only. If you are competing for a different national federation, you will need to contact your national federation.
- YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER YOURSELF AT www.iwfmasters.info
- After the deadline for entries, April 29, 2019, the IWF Masters System will identify the top athletes in each age group and bodyweight category according to their entered total. The system will fill out as low as it can in each category until 700 participants have been reached. These 700 will be offered a place at the Championship and payment will be requested for these 700 (USAW Will send payment in bulk to the IWF Masters at this time for these people). The second round will repeat the same process for vacancies up to the 700 marker.
- Qualifying total made in a designated qualification meet with doping control in the period.
- USADA Athlete Advantage
- US Center for SafeSport Certificate.
- Masters Membership
- Qualifying by International Rules
- The athlete can only apply on actual bodyweight (so if you qualified as a 69kg, you are applied to the 71kg ONLY – in domestic meets we allow to register at either 64kg or 71kg, but this will follow the practice we have for international events).
- Refund policy:
- Refunded fee in full if not selected after TWO rounds of cuts at the IWF level.
- NO refund if you withdraw voluntarily.
- Qualifying Period:
- May 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019
- Entry Deadline
- April 29, 2018 at 10 am Mountain Time
- Round 1 successful applications
- Round 2 successful applications
- Refund of Non-Successful Applications
|Location & Contact Information|
|Facility:||Montreal Olympic Park|
Centre Pierre Charbonneau
Last Updated: 6/15/2019 3:34:28 PM