New York Weightlifting Academy is proud to be hosting the 2019 NYS Championships.
About this Event
New York Weightlifting Academy is proud to be hosting the 2019 NYS Championships. The competition will take place in the beautiful Hudson Valley! The venue is conveniently located at 10 County Center Road, White Plains, NY 10606. A spacious and easily traveled building in the heart of this small city. Athletes need to be either registered under a New York team, or resident of New York State to compete. Minors must be registered by parent/guardians and have read terms below.
Hope you can make it!
We will be offering $500 for the Best Male and Female Lifter by Robi Points and be awarding a NYS Championships banner for Best Team! We will also be offering $200 for the Second Best Lifter by Robi and $100 for Third Best Lifter by Robi. Medals will be awarded to First, Second and Third best totals in each open weight class for both men and women. In addtion, a trophy will be awarded to the Top Male and Female Master's Lifters recognized by the Sinclair coefficient and Meltzer-Faber coefficient.
- Entry fee will be $85 for early entries and $100 after August 1st.
- Entry fee includes Competition T-Shirt for those who register before August 1st.
- REFUND POLICY: Athletes may receive a 50% refund up to August 1st. There are no transfers of registrations.. NO REFUNDS OF REGISTRATION AFTER August 1st.
- Waiver below- by purchasing a ticket, buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the event.
- Awards will be handed out after all scores have been entered and verified.
- Sanction Number: 60-19-219912
- Athletes must be current USAW members (as the day of lifting) and must compete in a singlet. ATHLETES MUST PRESENT A COPY OF THEIR CURRENT USAW CARD AT THE COMPETITION.
- Entry totals to be provided in registration
- Athletes may only have only two coaches in the warm up area, and will only be allowed entry to the warm up area 30 minutes before their session starts.
- Athletes need to be either registered under a New York team, or resident of New York State to compete.
- Tentative start timie: First Weigh in starting at 7am, wiith lifting to begin at 9am.
If you would like to volunteer, please email: email@example.com
Please indicate your USAW number, email address , and shirt size. Volunteers who register before August 1st will receive an event shirt. Food and coffee will be provided throughout the day for our volunteers. Thank you for your help!
Please direct all questions to Dan Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org Vendors are welcomed! Please send us an email for more information.
To stay up to date on any changes, please follow NYS Championships.